"When you absolutely positively have to know, ask a librarian." --American Library Association
We’re here to help! The Groton Public Library’s Reference Librarians provide assistance during all hours the Library is open. We can provide personalized, confidential, and expert assistance with using the library, locating information, and utilizing technology. If we can’t find the answer, we’ll refer you to other possible sources of information or assistance.
Reference Librarians are ready to provide assistance:
- In person, at the Reference Desk on the top floor of the library
- By telephone at 978-448-8000
- Via email (email@example.com)
- Via the “Contact Us” form on this website
- Answer information inquiries using reliable print and online resources
- Assist you with using print and online library resources
- Help locate library materials and/or place holds and interlibrary loan requests
- Teach you how to use the online catalog
- Provide guidance on using technology and equipment in the Library
- Answer questions about library policies and services
- Assist with registering for library programs
- Assist with reserving museum passes
- Assist with booking meeting rooms
- Suggest good books
- Send faxes for Remote Faxing Service
- Help you find tax forms
- Proctor exams
- And much more, just ask us!
GPL now offers notary services. These services are available by appointment and per the availability of the notary. Please call the Reference Desk (978-448-8000) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.