In addition to all our great books and materials, the Library offers a wide range of programs, clubs and activities for adults. Join a book club. See an art exhibit. Sign up for a class. Get involved!
Find more information on how to get involved:
- Art gallery — Changing exhibits in the Owen Smith Shuman Gallery on the midlevel.
- Book Groups — GPL Page Turners Book Group, Mad About Mystery Book Group, Great Books Discussion Group, Cook the Book Cookbook Club, and our newest group, Bookin' It Around the World.
- Interest Groups — learn more about the clubs and groups that gather regularly to enjoy shared interests, like the Knitting Group, the Spanish Conversation Group, Spice Club, writing groups, and more.
- Groton Reads — Annual town-wide book-centered reading programs and related events (usually takes place in March of each year).
- Lifelong Learning — Delve deeply into a topic, have complex discussions, capture that excitement you had attending classes in school. Lifelong learning is the place to look for more in-depth courses at the library.
- Adult Summer Reading Program — Every summer, read books, earn prizes and contributions to a charity organization.
Be inspired to read!