Access from Home
Your library works 24/7. Here’s what you can do from home:
- Search the Catalog.
- Check My Account to find out when books (DVDs, etc.) are due (be sure you have your PIN).
- Renew items.
- Place a hold on books.
- Reserve Museum Passes.
- Reserve a Meeting Room.
- Sign up for Events & Activities.
- Ask a reference question.
- Find newspaper and magazine articles (including Consumer Reports) using InfoTrac, Massachusetts Newsstand, or Newsbank among our Research Databases.
- Research topics in our Databases (including Science Online, American History Online, Oxford Art Online, Encyclopedia Americana, and more).
- Research your family tree using HeritageQuest Online
- Prepare for standardized tests (including SAT, GED, TOFEL, MA Teacher Certification, and more) using LearningExpress.
- Download audiobooks and ebooks from OneClick Digital and Overdrive
- Download more ebooks from Axis 360 and Freading.
- Learn a foreign language using Transparent Language Online.
- Take an online class with Universal Class.
- Explore what to read next in Good Reads.