Access from Home
Your library works 24/7. Here’s what you can do from home:
- Search the Catalog.
- Check My Account to find out when books (DVDs, etc.) are due (be sure you have your PIN).
- Renew items.
- Place a hold on books.
- Reserve Museum Passes.
- Reserve a Meeting Room or Study Room.
- Sign up for Events & Activities.
- Ask a reference question.
- Find newspaper and magazine articles (including Consumer Reports) using InfoTrac, Massachusetts Newsstand, or Newsbank among our Research Databases.
- Research topics in our Databases (including Encyclopedia Britannica, Science in Context, American History in Context, Health and Wellness Resource Center and more).
- Research your family tree using HeritageQuest Online.
- Download audiobooks and ebooks from Overdrive or Hoopla.
- Download or stream music from Freegal and Hoopla.
- Stream movies and television programs from Hoopla.
- Learn a foreign language using Pronunciator.
- Explore what to read next in Good Reads, where you can also see the New York TImes Bestsellers List with direct links to items in the library.
- Search and read 15+ years of The Groton Landmark (now Nashoba Valley Voice) newspaper.
- Read children’s books or play puzzles and games in Tumblebooks.