Ask a Librarian
Got a question? We can help you:
- Locate a book here or in other libraries.
- Find newspaper and journal articles.
- Decide which book to read next.
- Choose research materials for your topic, or help you select and narrow your topic.
- Navigate the web to find what you need.
We welcome your questions:
Ask a question at the Reference Desk on the upper level. The Reference Desk is staffed all hours that the library is open:
Tuesday through Thursday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m., and Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Sunday (January – April), 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. (Closed Mondays)
Call 978-448-8000 during hours the library is open.